http://inclinedtoshoot.blogspot.com/

Amateur Photography . Digital Art . Digital Scrapbooking . Random Thoughts

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Let It Snow


Each year in early November, we drag out, dust off, and crank up the Christmas music sound tracks and have Andy Williams and Mannheim Steamroller send us decking our halls. We start early so we can take our time and enjoy the whole experience; plus, we need to be finished by Thanksgiving if we plan to have any Christmas parties.  That's what we are doing now and that's what had me wanting to try digital scrap booking again, too. While under the influence of all that Christmas music, the song "Let It Snow" stuck in my head as a good one to scrap if I could temporarily feign non-existent the South Georgia eighty degree real world temp.


The thing about digital scrap booking that is whipping my butt is allowing some negative space on the page. I tend to pack all my pages so full of junk they just look like a collage. Gotta get a grip on that.

No comments: