http://inclinedtoshoot.blogspot.com/

Amateur Photography . Digital Art . Digital Scrapbooking . Random Thoughts

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Scott

I'm not  partial, just honest: I have the sweetest nephew in the world. What makes him also one of the most beautiful people in the world  is his day-by-day regard and compassion for his family and his little animals. 

I wish I could have had a nice dinner for him for his birthday, but since we are so many miles apart, I did this scrapbook page instead while his birthday was on my mind. 

I don't think he was yet in school, when he drew some pictures for my mother, his grandmother, and she thought they were so brilliant for his age that she saved them all these years. They are overlayed on the bottom of the tan scrapbook page.

No comments: