http://inclinedtoshoot.blogspot.com/

Amateur Photography . Digital Art . Digital Scrapbooking . Random Thoughts

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Folded Paper Tree

The first ever folded paper project that I saw was too many years ago when one of my elementary school classes did a project using two Reader's Digest magazines that we folded, stuck back to back,  then spray painted black to make something really pathetic for our mothers. I hadn't thought of it for years until last year when Woman's Day magazine had paper trees like the photo on the left in one of their holiday issues. I followed their instructions to make this one out of two phone books. Their version looked good--mine--not so much, but it was a relaxing project that I could do with my hands while my mind visited other places.

No comments: